It's an outrage.

Monday, December 18, 2006

The definition of a dipshit in a vacuum

Finally, after weeks of blah, blah dates between people who seemed to like each other and had nothing interesting or offensive to say beyond that, Date Lab has given us an outrage. So says 31-year-old Brad Robinson, who works in corporate governance:
"I didn't go on this date in a vacuum; I am dating other women. ... I'd give the date a solid 4. I'll take into account whether or not I get along with other people better, but I probably will call her."
But, probably to our utter surprise:
"I never heard from him," reports [Brad's date.] "It's a little bizarre." Brad didn't respond to [The Post's] multiple e-mails and calls.
For some reason, Brad seems to think that even though he admitted he's a dipshit in The Washington Post, which has a rather large circulation, he still is not dating in a vacuum. Me thinks not anymore.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Don't be an outrage. Be outrageous.


NOT AN OUTRAGE

ARE YOU OUTRAGED?

ARCHIVES