It's an outrage.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

A date, sans cleavage

Oh, yes, we have ourselves another Date Lab doozy. Scene: Jewish law student Amory (who says she could be a model) and Jewish doctor Noah (who says he was once a professional cook) get together to do it up right:
Noah: Everything was easy, but we didn't settle into the "Wow, I feel like I've known you for ages" rhythm. Then when the waitress came, I ordered for us. It's an old-fashioned thing to do, for the guy to order.
Really? You don't say.

Amory: Then in the middle of dinner, he gets a text message from some nurse and goes, "Yeah, it's one of the perks of my job." Some guys think that if they talk about other girls, it'll make you think, He's such a stud ...

Well, he is. Duh.

Amory: ... Of course, he monopolized the conversation and totally excluded me. And he asked why I wasn't showing any cleavage.

Well, why weren't you?

Noah: It was totally within context at the time, but I can't remember how.

Right. You're an outrage who's never getting a date again. At least not in Our Nation's Capital.
Comments:
Ha ha. What was unbelievable was that chicka was originally planning on going out with the douche a second time. Unfortunately, that guy's probably going to get a lot more dates in DC.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


Don't be an outrage. Be outrageous.


NOT AN OUTRAGE

ARE YOU OUTRAGED?

ARCHIVES