It's an outrage.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Take your music and turn it off

To: MySpace Music-as-a-Weapon Wielders
From: A silence-loving member of your world
I'm in favor of everyone's right to their own music. After all, I like some pretty shameful stuff. We don't really need to get into specifics, but think line dancing. That doesn't mean I have to tell the 100 million people who might happen across my MySpace page that I once knew all the words to Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart." But it turns out that most people don't feel the way I do, and on the few occasions I'm actually surfing MySpace, I am constantly and suddenly assaulted by music at a time and place not of my own choosing. It's an outrage.
Comments:
I agree. Even if I might really enjoy your music shouldn't it be my choice to hear it? This MySpace noise often interupts my enjoyment of my own music, which I ought not be ashamed of.

If this madness continues I vow to put "The Final Countdown" on my page. When you hear this song it will enter your mind and never leave. Ever.

That's a promise.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


Don't be an outrage. Be outrageous.


NOT AN OUTRAGE

ARE YOU OUTRAGED?

ARCHIVES