It's an outrage.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Itsanoutrage.blogspot.com is an outrage

I haven't yet filed this as an official protest, but I just don't understand why there isn't an expiration date on some Blogger URLs. As you can see, some apparently inebriated ragamuffins created www.itsanoutrage.blogspot.com in 2004, posted some nonsense that can barely pass for English, much less outrage, and promptly abandoned it after two days.

I write superbly in English, I have legitimate outrage, and yet I'm forced to utilize the second-class system of dashes in order to pass my outrage on to the greater Internet world. In the meantime, itsanoutrage.com is for sale. At least they are using it to make money. Otherwise, it's an outrage.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Don't be an outrage. Be outrageous.


NOT AN OUTRAGE

ARE YOU OUTRAGED?

ARCHIVES